Payment, Procedure, and Shop Policies
Accepted forms of payment at time of service: cash or credit. Choose carefully, all sales are final.
The Latest Stuff!
We have established protocols to protect workers and clients! For now ALL services will be available by appointment only.
- Come alone to your appointment. If you need a chaperone you can reach out to a friend via FaceTime or other app so long as their mic is muted. Minors, please bring 1 parent.
- Wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will have them available to purchase.
- Do not come early. We will meet you at the door at your appointment time.
- If you’ve shown any signs of illness, do not come to the studio. We will reschedule your visit.
- If you’re bringing jewelry with you to be put into a healed piercing, bring in in a clean plastic ziplock bag.
- STARTING MAY 1, 2021 WE WILL RESUME SERVICES UNDER THE MASK (LIP, TONGUE, NOSTRIL, SEPTUM).
- WHEN WILL WE RETURN TO NORMAL? We get this question a lot so I’m answering it here. Once we have been vaccinated we will resume all piercing and jewelry related services. Once community spread is down to zero-ish we will allow walk ins again and relax our guest and mask policies
Bring photo ID, eat before arriving, be fully sober.
We will not pierce or tattoo anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Children in the Studio
Children are great! If you are a parent we wish you all the best in your family life! We do however ask that you find childcare for your kids rather than bring them in. While we make every effort to keep discussions and images of a delicate nature in private areas, the studio environment is very much adult in nature. MINOR CHILDREN ARE ONLY ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO when receiving a piercing and accompanied by a parent or guardian. No other minors, children or infants are allowed.
Our Policy on Pregnancy and Nursing
We will not perform any piercing on any pregnant person. We will however remove jewelry or replace it with flexible retainers. For nursing mothers, we will be happy to perform any piercing other than nipples once you have reached the 6 month mark of feeding. We will perform nipple piercing only after all nursing has ceased and milk has dried up completely.
Our Policy on Piercing Minors
Without exception, the parent or legal guardian must be present with the minor to sign the release form as well as in the room during the piercing.
Starting at age 12:
- Ear Lobes
Starting at age 16:
- Ear Cartilage (outer Helix only)
Parent or guardian and minor must bring ONE ITEM PER COLUMN
|Original Legal Document||Guardian or Parent||Minor|
PLEASE NOTE: Minor children are only allowed in the studio when receiving a piercing and accompanied by a parent or guardian. No other minors, children or infants are allowed. This includes the friends and siblings of the person being pierced.
Jewelry Starts At
|Single Lobe||$30.00||$15.00 (ring)
|Both Lobes||$60.00||$15.00 (ring-each)
|Helix (ear rim)||$30.00||$20.00 (stud/bar)|
|Forward Helix||$30.00||$20.00 (stud/bar)|
|Curated Placement||$30.00||$17.00 (ring)
|Navel||$30.00||$25.00 (curved bar)|
|Septum||$40.00||$17.00 (ring)$15.00 (retainer)$35.00 (circ. BB)|
|Tongue Web/Frenulum||$40.00||$17.00 (ring)
|Upper Lip||$40.00||$20.00 (stud/bar)|
|Lower Lip||$40.00||$20.00 (stud/bar)|