Some Useful Links
Jewelry for Piercings
We have a large range of jewelry available for you to choose from, selection varies depending on the size and style best suited for your specific anatomy as well as your personal preference and over all ‘look’. Since starter jewelry prices vary we separate the basic piercing fee from the price of the jewelry. Although an all inclusive price can make for convenient price shopping it doesn’t give you many options. Since often piercings take several months to heal we like giving our clients the option to start out with the amazing, flattering, piece of jewelry they want from the very beginning. We do not pierce with jewelry purchased outside the studio.
When you purchase from us for a jewelry change or stretch there is no fee for installation at the time of purchase. For later jewelry changes or removals there is a $15 glove fee. If your piercing/jewelry was purchased elsewhere and you need it changed or removed we charge a $15 service fee for each piercing.
What to Bring
In order to receive a piercing:
- You must have valid Gov. issue photo identification such as passport, drivers license, military ID, etc.
- You must have consumed as meal within four hours.
- You must be in no way intoxicated.
Many clients choose to have multiple piercings performed in one session. The total quantity per session is at the discretion of the piercer.
We do not use piercing guns.
What to Expect When You Arrive to get a Piercing
- We will ask you for identification and confirm that you have eaten within the appropriate time frame.
- We will look at the area you would like to be pierced to make sure it’s suitable and for jewelry sizing.
- We will provide you with written and oral aftercare guidelines.
- We will have you fill out a release form.